giovedì 23 gennaio 2014

to print or not to print...

Yes, it's my answer at the moment... I did a post few months ago, about ''quick art''.. you know, this american way to paint a one-day-canvas and sell it for few dollars... wow... shit!  I thought.. I was and I am full of nice values and principles about hand made - slow making - still thinking products... art and craft ... unique pieces ... but which is the prize for all these long made layers and long pauses and walks and research for that oil blu and.. I love the smell and the texture of a real canvas... I love alpaca, bio dynamic flour, hand made wood secretaire impero, music in a concert... BUT if for instance my four kids and one (half) salary don't allow me to reach them, then thank you Zara and Jumbo and Ikea and You tube to make it possible in a nice way. Then maybe I can print or linocut images and memories from my canvas, maybe..