venerdì 12 luglio 2013

marine seeds .. semini di mare..

here they are... ready to fly (tomorrow, by plane) .. they are my last ones... I did some canvas in Pisa, some in Amsterdam, and these last ones in Giulianova.. here something happened ..  I had brought some old tubes from Pisa - and I decided to use again Blue di Prussia and Giallo di Cadmio, my first loved colours. Helped by sea and the pines all around and the different light, my loved Blue di Prussia worked his magic and I could see while painting these seeds were floating .. I immagined them during night time, with a nice moon..
I like to copy things: I look at my object and then at my brushstroke all the time, so many times, until the moment I see my work and I think ok! here you are, totally different, totally you, that's it! I am grateful to that something special that could bring me to my new special one!